The product is good for topical application to supplement magnesium intake. It is very effective in preventing cramps, and is excellent to relieve muscle pain if the pain is a result of a magnesium shortage. It is best to use it as a preventative treatment, but can be used for quick relief of cramps and muscle pain caused by a magnesium deficiency.
Butro Magnesium Balm is not a medicine, but simply a magnesium balm that I make, and judging by the responses I get from others who use it, I should carry on making.
Some of the benefits I and others have experienced:
- Relieves muscle aches and pains
- Relieves and prevents cramps
- Relieves pain from restless leg syndrome
- Helps to enhance sleep
- Magnesium supply to the body
- Assists in clearing up eczema